things that go bump in the early morning
OH MY GOD HELP I CANT STOP WATCHING THIS AND CRYING LAUGHING
SENd HE PPLP P
you can’t really compete, yosuke
-The male members of GoRA talked about Fushimi switching from glasses to contact lens, but Yellow turned them down saying that it’s tantamount to Fushimi losing his identity (lol Fushimi is defined by his glasses) x
For all the pain and suffering in this series…
There is a route in the PSP game where:
- Homura captures Kyubey instead of shooting him, preventing Madoka from meeting him like she did in the anime. This leads to Madoka relying more on Homura rather than Mami or Kyubey.
- Homura saves Mami from Charlotte, gaining her trust that way.
- Mami intervenes in the scene on the bridge and initiates a fight with Kyouko. Kyouko ends up throwing Mami’s soul gem onto a truck, thinking that it would simply get rid of her magic powers. Homura retrieves it. All of them (except Homura, who knew already) find out the truth behind soul gems.
- The problem with Hitomi and Kyousuke still occurs. Before the situation with Sayaka escalates to what happens in the anime, Homura brings along Kyouko to talk some sense into her. It works, and Sayaka accepts the Grief Seed.
- Sayaka apologizes to Homura.
- Homura reveals her true purpose. At first it is to Madoka alone, in the same scene where she confesses in the anime. She later tells it to everyone before the final fight, which gives them another reason to trust her.
- Homura, Mami, Kyouko, and Sayaka successfully defeat Walpurgisnacht together. None of them die or become witches.
- Madoka is successfully prevented from contracting.
- Everyone lives happily ever after.
dis guy’s ur boyfriend
wow ok ken